Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor with Gorman Learning Charter Network (GLCN). On this Webpage is information about our Vendor Course Instruction (VCI) program that will answer many of the questions you may have: VCI General Information, Department of Justice LiveScan, Liability Insurance Requirement, VCI Vendor FAQs, and our Vendors List.
- Be open to the public.
- Have a business license, where required.
- Have liability insurance for a minimum of $1,000,000.
- Clear Live Scan through the Department of Justice for GLCN.
- Form will be provided upon approval
- Employers must be Applicant Agency with the Department of Justice conducting criminal background checks of all applicants, contractors, employees, and volunteers who have contact with students. To find out more information please visit http://oag.ca.gov/fingerprints/agencies
- Willing to accept Purchase Orders (PO).
- Submit invoice after contracted services are rendered.
If you would like to apply for Vendorship, please complete and provide the following forms and documents
- Current Business License or if you do not have a Business License a
- Resume with a letter explaining why a Business License is not required
- Proof of Current Liability Insurance
- Driver’s license
- Employers must provide
- The Department of Justice (DOJ) Certification Letter with your ORI#