Upcoming Field Trips
***NEW DATE*** Whale Watching, Newport, Monday, May 4, 11 a.m. RSVP/Cancel by Friday, April 24
- RSVP by Friday, April 24. If you have to cancel for ANY reason after April 24, you WILL have to reimburse GLCN for ALL of your tickets.
- Open to GLCN students, minor-aged siblings, and custodial parents/guardians--no extended family or friends.
- $11 for siblings and parents (siblings age 0-2 are $2.50)
- Gorman pays for all Gorman students who ATTEND
- Metered or flat rate parking available. Plan on about $10
- View majestic whales (the last two years have been AMAZING)
- Watch dolphins race your boat
- Laugh at lazy seals lounging on buoys
- Enjoy a lovely day on the ocean and at the beach
2. Minor-aged siblings' names and ages
5. PLT name (Personalized Learning Teacher—Gorman Teacher)
6. Field trip being reserved
+++CANCELLED due to COVID-19. Descanso Gardens has closed.+++
We'll reschedule for 2020-21 school year!
Descanso Gardens, La Canada Flintridge, Monday, April 6
- Enjoy the varied gardens in Spring, including the Japanese gardens, California natives gardens, Oak Forest, Ancient Forest, and so much more
- Bring a picnic and eat in the designated picnic spot
- Note: the Enchanted Railroad will most likely NOT be running at the gardens that day
- Check back for more information once the new season has been scheduled.
- RSVP by submitting special Disney permission slip and payment to the Redlands office by Monday, April 6. Limited spots available--awarded on first packet received-first served basis. Please see details on Disney flier.
- Open to GLCN Class of 2020 grads and one guest, aged 16-22 years old.
- $120 single park ticket with charter bus transportation/$170 park hopper ticket with charter bus transportation.
- MANDATORY charter bus transportation
- Gorman DOES NOT pay for this outing
- See flier and permission slip for more details